Trimming the audio of the podcast
For the first part of editing my podcast I used Adobe Audition to gather up my audio, where I would cut out the part of the podcast that were either not suitable for the audience, or cutting out topics that needed to go to make my podcast less time consuming. The reason why I decided to cut out a lot of content that was added into the original footage, was because the overall running time of my podcast came close to around 50 minutes, which is far too long for the audience who are listening to it. Also, some of the topics discussed in my podcast were controversial or could potentially offend people who are listening.
The second part of editing came from Adobe Premiere. This was because it was much more easier gathering the new edited audio for the podcast, along with adding in the station jingle. Whilst going through the footage I enhanced the audio of the people who were speaking in the podcast, as the raw audio was not as loud as what I was expecting. This would benefit the people who are listening to the podcast, as they wouldn't need to turn up their volume as much to hear it.
Finished Version of the podcast







No comments:
Post a Comment