Podcast Planning Ideas
Mind Map
Audience Profile
What Will My Podcast Be About
My podcast will be based around the recent Grammy awards that has just gone this year.
The following genre that i want to use as the primary source is country. By doing this i will have my actor for the show put on an accent and brag about a country album being number one in the Grammy's.
How will i achieve this?
To achieve this i will use the Grammy's website and use the research there. However, the script will be short as there will be times where i will get us both to go off script, as i want some reactions to be genuine and unexpected, which will allow me to have some of the podcast feel less scripted.
I will also create my own sounds for the podcast as i can either use online tools to create a form of country background music.
Other additional topics to talk about
- Predictions for 2025
- Would you make it as an artist in this generation
- Will country make the top 5 again.
Duration
The duration of the film will last from around 10 to 20 minutes, depending on how long i make the topic conversations last will determine how long the podcast lasts.
How many people on the podcast?
The amount of people i would want on my podcast will be around 2 to 3 people, as i will be the main host of the podcast itself, i could also have a secondary host, along with the guest as they will also be the most important part of the podcast.
Sponsors
In my podcast before swapping into different kinds of topics, i will do some unnecessary sponsors with some comedic adverts. The way i will do this is by making up my own products and selling lines, along with using different voices in each different advert.
Scheduling
launch Day
Key Personal and Resources
For my podcast, I need people who have an expressive voice, that can either elevate emotion or use a convincing/ demanding voice that will share the news and topics that are going to be discussed in the podcast. Also, I need people who know how to portray comedy, as some scenes need to keep the audience entertained. The resources I need to bring this podcast to life, is something to record on (Smartphone speaker), then I need to use an app that will be used for the music such as BandLab. Next I will use the Adobe Platforms in UTC to help form everything together into the podcast which will then be later published onto YouTube for my audience to listen to.Music
For the creation of my music, I will use BandLab, as I can use samples of copyright free music, and transform it into my own way. This allows me to create my own sounds for my podcast without having to download what someone else has created.
Examples:








No comments:
Post a Comment